HOW TO INVEST
- PHFM negotiates and signs a Portfolio Management Contract with the Investor.
- PHFM opens a depository account at Custodian Bank.
- The Investor transfers money to the depository account.
- PHFM manages the investment and sends regular reports to the Investors.
- Before the Contract expires, PHFM sells the portfolio for the Investor.
- The Investor receives money from Custodian Bank and the Contract is liquidated.
Please CONTACT US to get insightful guidance on how to invest and how we can help you manage your wealth.